🍊SOL #2

" I found autumn"


The sky and trees are colar of autumn

 This week, I found the things which tell me the autumn has come. I really happy to found that, because I like autumn! This season is not hot like summer, and not cold like winter. The temperature is quite comfortable for me. The color of sky has become clear blue and the clouds had changed. These are different from that of summer. Also, foods are felt more delicious. Autumn cast a spell to make me eat a lot. Include that magic, I like autumn. In this week, I'll share the piece of autumn that I found.  


 I have a part time job in a restaurant. I go there after I finished the school. At that time, I work until the time to close the restaurant. So, when I go back to my home, it’s very dark outside. One night, because of the nice weather, I saw many shining stars. It were so beautiful, I forgot the feeling of how much I wanted to go home as soon as possible and looked at the sky. With the cold weather, that view was felt me autumn.


Shining stars

 I have a garden near my house. My mother and my father grow flowers, vegetables, and fruits for each season. For example, they grow my favorite vegetable-Eggplants every summer. They grew three different seedings of eggplants. All of them were so delicious. I really enjoyed a lot of dishes of eggplants in this summer. In addition, I enjoyed tomatoes and watermelons harvested in my home garden. Pour olive oil on cooked tomatoes and scrambled eggs were so tasty. I really love it. Also, this summer, my mother and my father were able to grow watermelons which contain a lot of water. That was sweet. So, when I eat a watermelon, I felt like drinking juice!!

 This autumn, my father harvested sweet potatoes!! It is one of my favorite vegetables, so I’ve been looking forward to that. I was surprised that some sweet potatoes were big! The length was about 20cm!! But all of then looked delicious. I want to enjoy eating sweet potatoes dishes. 


Harvested in my garden!


 I felt again that autumn is a nice season! I will enjoy this season before cold winter comes.⛄  

 Thamk you for reading!!

コメント

Nanako さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm nanako! your photo is so beautiful and nice!! I like autumn and sweet potatoes too! I didn't know the stars could be seen so beautifully nearby : )
Yokoyama Riko さんの投稿…
Hi,I'm Riko. I like autumn best too. I like sweet potatoes too, so I want to eat sweet potatoes harvested in your garden! Also, I was surprised that the sweet potatoes were so big!
Miyu さんの投稿…
Shining stars are so beautiful!! Also, your garden is great because various vegitables can harvest.

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10