🍊SOL #8

 “Gingerbread Cookies”

Thank you for coming my blog!

I and my friends have a plant to hold a Christmas party!!
I would like to give gingerbread cookies to them.
To make delicious cookies, I practiced cooking!
This time, I tried to use rice flour. 


Rice Flour


Rice flour is good water absorption rate compared to cake flour.
So, it was difficult to make them.


Cookies

Finally I was able to finished making cookies!!

I want to make more delicious and pretty look cookies.

I’ll  try  to practice again. 


Thank you for reading!






コメント

Rui Fujisaki さんの投稿…
Cookies looks so delicious and be cute in shape.
Wakaba さんの投稿…
Cookies made with rice flour look so delicious!
I would like to try making it next time too.
Mizuki さんの投稿…
Cookies are very cute with all kinds of shapes! Hope you have a nice Chrismas party!
Miyu さんの投稿…
The shape of "Gingerbread cookie" is cute! I'm curious about the taste of cookies made with rice flour.

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10