🍊SOL#10

 “Shopping alone”


Hello! Thank you for coming to my blog!!

This week, I went to Bandai City.
There were two purpose that I went there.
First is to watch a movie. Second is to buy a birthday present for my friend.
This time, I’d like to share my experiences.


After I arrived to Bandai City, I started to find a good present for my friend.
 I went a lot of shops and walked about 1.5 hour!!! But I could not find a present that I wanted to give to my friend!! 
However, finally I was able to find a palatial present at Isetan!! 
I hope my friend like it.💕


Then, I went to Cine Wind where is maneged by Niigata Citizen Movie Theatre Ltd to buy a tiket. It was a first time for me to watch a movie at there. Also, I watched scary movie at thater for the first time.
I expected that nobody come hear. Contrary to expectation, some seats had already booked!! I was surprised a little. But I was relieved.(Because I don't have to watch scary movie alone😌 )


Movie Theatre

 
There was 1 hour until the movie started. So, I decided to eat some sweets!!
 I went to Mister Dounut. I ordered one Pondering and one Brown Suger Pondering!! I really love that! So I always ordered them!! They were so delicious as usuall!


Sweet!!


After eating, I started walking again. Then I found a Christmas tree!!🎄 
It was a really big!! And Christmas ornaments seemed to be shining! 
I have never seen such a beautiful Christmas tree!! I was moved!!
 I felt that christmas season has come a close! I can not wait for Chiristmas!!


Christmas Tree


I watched the movie. The title is "Wolf House".
This movie was made in Chile. Main character is a girle who escape from Cononia Dignidad created by fomer nazi. 
This movie was artistic more that frightening. The camera does not stop until the movie end. And movie go back and forth between 2D and 3D. 
I was really drawn it. I had a good time.


Wolf House


To say honest, I felt anxiety to go out alone. But, I was able to enjoy shopping alone!! I wanted to do this again!!


Thank you for reading!!




コメント

Keita Komoro さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Keita. Artistic films are rare! I would like to experience that world too!
Nanako さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm nanako. It is difficult to choose presents. Your friends will definitely appreciate it! Also, I'd like to go to Cine Wind!
Kaho さんの投稿…
Hi, I am Kaho.The chistmas Tree is so cute.I want to go there!

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1