Hello! I'm Yu.


Shibata castle with cherry blossoms

 Hello! I’m Takahashi Yu. I’m in the faculty of international studies and regional development. I was born in Shibata city where is located in north part of Niigata prefecture. I still live in my home town and come to university by trains. Do you know how much time is taken to come to the UNP by train? The answer is about 25 minutes! So, I have to wake up early when I have a 1st period. It is so tired. But living in my home town is happy for me because I can spend much time with my family! My favorite time in my house is talking with my family over having meal. We talk about many topics. I almost always tell my mother about fanny stories of my friends. And instead of I speak a lot, I try to listen to shes complain about her job. Sometimes we discuss about social topics. This discussing gives me a new point of view. 


 Next, I’d like you to introduce my hobbies. One of my hobbies is going outside. In addition, recently, I've been into take pictures when I go out. I like not only going outside with my friends also like with my family. In spring, we went to parks to see many beautiful cherry blossoms. Because of heavy snow, my home town is very cold in winter. And all ground is covered in white snow. So, warmth of spring is really comfortable for me, and I like to see green grasses, beautiful pink cherry blossoms and other colorful world. This summer, we went to the sea in Murakami city. And also, we went to Yamagata prefecture to eat kushiyaki. I got a driver license in August. So, I drove a car to go there. I felt very tired, but I ate delicious foods and took a lot of pictures. It was satisfied me. I’d like to go more seasonal places in autumn and winter.


Drive to the sea

 When I go outside with my family, we almost eat “ramen” at lunch. We had been to Fukushima prefecture  just to eat this. I like to eat ramen. My father recommends me nice ramen shops and he takes me to eat them. I’d like you to introduce my favorite ramen shop. In these days, I went to a ramen shop that is called “Torisoba enndou”. I ordered most popular menu. Surprisingly, this soup was white and I’ve ever eaten such delicious ramen. I like it the best! I really want to eat it again. If you know good ramen shops, please tell me! 


My favorite ramen

 And, I’d like to talk about my university journey. When I was a high school student, I needed to study economics for university entrance exams. I had never interested in economics at that time. However, as I continue to study this subject, I felt that it was interesting. So, after I entered UNP, I tried to take economic classes. These classes were very interesting for me and I learned a lot of things. Sometimes these classes were so hard, but I felt it was a good trying. On the other hand, I also learned the importance of economics in English class. In this class, I learned about the way to measure development. Economic indicators like GDP, GDP per capital and GINI index were very important part of measuring development. From these experiences, I try to keep learning and want to know more about economics!



It’s end of  my self introduction! Thank you for reading.
I look forward to study with you!!

コメント

Rena's Life さんの投稿…
Hello! I'm Rena. I haven't had a driver license so envious for me....... I like ramen too, so please tell me your favorite ramen if you don't mind !
Ikeno Hiroki さんの投稿…
Hii! I'm Hiroki! I like Ramen shop Endou too! I recommend you ramen shop "たいち” in Nagaoka. It is the best ramen I've ever eaten!!
Miyu さんの投稿…
Hi,I'm Miyu. I was suprised at your driving skill. It's amazing that you can drive outside the prefecture!
Moka さんの投稿…
Hi,I'm Moka! I live in Shibata city too. Your picture of Shibata castle is very beautiful! Also, I and my family like ramen! I often go to ramen shops which is famous for Miso-ramen!

このブログの人気の投稿

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10