🍊SOL #1

" My Wednesday"

 In this turm, I have a only CLIL class on Wednesday.
So after I ate lunch at school, I went home.
Today was very nice weather. So, after I arrived at a station in my home town, I tried to drop by my favorite sweets shop !! This shop is called "Shinyanagi honten".

My favolite shop!!


 I follow this shop’s instagram. In the instagram, I found a post that tell the news about new sweets are launched. I had felt really excited and I had decided to visit there someday. And in wednesday, I was able to buy a new sweets!!- Chocolate inside daifuku!! It can only buy in cold season. I'm really looking forward to eat! Just I thought, it was good!! I like it! In the shop, another flavors were sold. For example, matcha inside daifuku was looked nice. I'd like to eat other flavors someday. 


Chocolate  Daifuku


 This shop is very close to Shibata station. It takes about 10 mimutes by walk from ths station. If you come to Shibata city, I recommend you to visit this shop!! Not only daifuku, but also this shop has a lot of delicious sweets!! For example, this shop has ice popsicles that has never melt. It sounds something strange, however they are very delicious. I really like it. There are some flavors such as strawberry, orange and grape. This ice popsicle is very nice to eat in hot summer. In next summer, why don't you try to eat?




 Also, 11 October is an important day. Because the day is my grand mother's birthday! So, my family celebrated her birthday at dinner. We ate sushi!! I like sushi the best, so I really happy to eat!! And I was glad because my grand mother enjoy to eat. 
  

Happy Birthday My Grandmother.









コメント

oknrzz さんの投稿…
It looks so delicious and makes me hungry to look at it.
Mii Honda さんの投稿…
I tried checking instagram acount of shinyanagi honten and I can see many sweets looks delicious, so I'd like to go to the shop someday!
Miyu さんの投稿…
Chocolate Daifuku looks so yummy! I want to visit Shinyanagi honten someday. And, happy birthday for your grand mother.
Nanako さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm nanako! I don't know which there is this shop. I would like to go to the shop and delicious sweets! I think watching your blog and Shushi photo that Your family seems to have good moments :D

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL#10