🍊SOL#4

 "Dance" 

Thank you for coming to read my blog!! 

 I belong to dance club at the UNP. This Sunday, we had a big showcase at the school festival! 

 This club has 7 different styles of dance such as HipHop, Jaz, Girls. This showcase, I joined one of them - “FREESTYLE”. In this style, it is possible to dance “free”. It means that we can combine other styles of moving. 

 We practice dancing from September for showing at this school festival. There are nine members in FREESTYLE. And senior students are seven. They are so good at dancing. I really respect them. I wanted to dance like them so I practiced a lot. 

 One day before the school festival, we have a rehearsal in the gym. When I entered there, I really surprised because there were a big stage with a lot of shining lights. I have never dance at the such place, I felt really nerves. 


stage

 A school festival day, I was still really nerves. But senior students encourage me a lot. Thanks for them, I was able to enjoy my performance at the stage. I'm very happy to dance with this best menber!! I love them so much!! 


I LOVE SO MUCH !!💗

 There are things that I have to reflect. In the performance, I made some mistakes. I was very frustrating and felt so sad. I’ll try to practice harder and improve my dancing skills until next shool festival.

That's all! Thank you for reading!!

 




 

 

コメント

Nanako さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm nanako!! You are so cool!!! I wanted to see the dance stage and want to dance too
Moka さんの投稿…
I like your dance! You are so cool!! I want to see your stage again!
Miyu さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Miyu. The "Freestyle" is so cool! And your dance and stage is so cool!!
Kaho さんの投稿…
Hi,I am Kaho. Dance is so cool.I want to dance with you!

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10