🍊SOL#16

 "Happening" 

Thank you for comming to my blog!! 
I'd like to tell you about what happened to me this week. 

   Tuesday morning, I walked from Ogata station to UNP as usual with my boston bag. This is a crossbody bag. So always my right shoulder felt heavy. When I walking, suddenly I no longer feel the weight. What happend? I was really surprised because my bag dropped on the ground!!!! I was in a really panic. What happend I thought again and again. 
   After I arrived at UNP, I cheked my bag. And I surprised once more. That is because metal fitting that connect bag and shoulder belt was broken!! That day I carried a lot of things in my bag. That coused this happening. 

💧💧💧

It is my fault, but I was really sad. The bag is my favorite. And I hasn't been a long time since I bought it. I told this happenig to my father. And he said "I try to fix it!!" Thanks of my father, my favorite bag was fixed!! I was really happy. Also he give me a key chain. It was cute. 


Thank you!!


From this happening, I thought strongly that I have to reduce the things put in my bag. I'll do my best. 

Thank you for reading!   



コメント

Haruna さんの投稿…
It was a surprising happening. Also it's amzing how your father fixed your bag!
Kureha Endo さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Kureha. That was a very serious happening. But I'm glad your bag is fixed!
Keita Komoro さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Keita. I think I would be in a hurry too if I experienced something like that. At any rate, I'm glad it's fixed!
Miyu さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Miyu. I can't imagine metal fitting is broken! It was suprising happning, but I am relieved because your bag return to nomal.
Keito Yamazaki さんの投稿…
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Keito Yamazaki さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Keito. I'm sorry to hear about that. But I was so glad to be cured.

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10