🍊SOL#12

 "My Christmas Holiday"

Thank you for coming to my blog!!

Christmas had came this week!!🎅 I'd like to share you about my Christmas holiday this year.

[12/24]
I ate "Sasadango-Obanyaki" as Christmas sweets!!
"Sasadango" is a traditiola Japanese sweets made in mochi and red bean pasted. The color of mochi is green because it contains mogwort. Also, "obanyaki" is a japanese sweets too!! Usaally bread-like dough wraps the red bean pasted. However this time, "obanyaki" contain "sasadango" inside!! I was really surprised. The taste was not too sweet and tasty. I enjoyed eating over drinking Japanese tea that my favolite.
 
Sasadango-Obanyaki



[12/26]
After I finished the school, I went to karaoke with my friends to held christmas party!! Before we go to karaoke, we went shopping in McDbnal's and STERBUCKS and brought them into karaoke. we enjoyed singing over eating and drinking. I had a good time!! I was really happy to held Christmas party with my friends!!

At karaoke!!


Thank you for reading!!



コメント

Yokoyama Riko さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Riko. The Sasadango-Obanyaki looks so delicious! It's a very nice pastry to go with tea!
kana maruyama さんの投稿…
I'm very curious about the taste of Sasadango-Obanyaki and want to eat it! I went to karaoke at Christmas, too. Karaike makes us happy!
Wakaba さんの投稿…
The Christmas party looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been to karaoke recently, so I want to go.

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10