🍊SOL#5

"With Dance Club Members"

Thank you for coming my blog!!

Sunday this week, I spend really amazing time with dance club member. To say honestly, it was the first time for me to go to play with senior students. So, I really looked forward to that day.

First, we went to "ROUND 1" where is a facility that we can enjoy many sports activities. After entering, we played badminton and table tennis. Regardless of grade, we made a pare. I enjoyed these sports with senior students!! Then, we went to the roof top. There are a place we play basketball, soccer, valley and so on. The weather was good, but the ground got wet because after the rain. We were careful to not slip!! 


At the ROUND1


Around the noon, we started to play bowling. Before we start, we have to enter the name into machine for recording our score. Suddenly senior students suggested us that,” let’s enter the name of your fav!!” So, the score board became something strange.😂

I like to play bowling! So, I really enjoyed playing it. Also, I was happy because I got score over 100! (But next day, I got really heavy muscle pain in my right arm…)  


Who are you?


After we played a lot, we went to yakiniku restaurant!! We played without eating lunch, so we were starving. We eat variety of meat. These were really good!! Fortunately, the event was held that we were able to eat Korean dishes!! I enjoy eating them too!!


Cute senior students💗


After the time was over, we decided to go to karaoke!! We enjoyed not only karaoke, but also dancing. My senior students danced that they performed at the school festival! I felt so happy because I was able to see senior student’s good performance very close. It was really fun!! I really did not want to go back to my house. 



Totaly, I spent more than 12 hours with my club members! I’m looking forward to going on playdate with these members again!! 


Thank you for reading!


コメント

Mii Honda さんの投稿…
You spent fun time with your club members! You look so fun! I have never played at ROUND 1, so I want to go there someday.

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10