🍊SOL#6

“Small Trip”

Thank you for coming to my blog!

I’d like to write about my trip to Yamagata prefecture.


Saturday this week, I drove to Ogun Machi in Yamagata prefecture with my father. It took about 2 hours!! I felt really tired but I enjoyed some ways in this trip.


When I arrived at Michinoeki Oguni where we can stop and rest by while driving, I found a lot of foods are sold. I decided to buy Imoni which is local cuisine in Yamagata prefecture. Imoni is mostly made in miso. But I ate salty version. It was really tasty and my body felt warm. (I sprinkled red spice pepper, but according to shopper, it is better to use black pepper because it is salty.) 


Imoni

After, we leave the Michinoeki, I drove another 30 minutes to go to soba restaurant.

Then, we arrived soba restaurant. 

We ordered fresh soba which use soba harvested about 2 months ago. In addition, we ordered vegetables tempura.

These were so delicious!! Fresh soba was good texture and all vegetable palatable. I really want to go there again in this season!!


Fresh Soba


On the way home, we went to top of the mountain. And I took beautiful picture!! Ligh is shining into the mountain.



Light

This trip was really fun for me. But during the trip, I was scold by my father because I didn’t good at driving. I notice how essential for me to practice driving.😅 I’ll do my best.

Thank you for reading!!


コメント

Keita Komoro さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Keita. It's as beautiful as a picture!
Kureha Endo さんの投稿…
Hi,I'm Kureha. That's delicious looking soba. Your picture is so beautiful!!
Kaho さんの投稿…
Hi, I am Kaho."Imoni"and the sean is look so delicious and beautiful!

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10