🍊SOL#11

 “Going out with my family”

Hello, thanks for coming to my blog.

I went out with my family this weekend. It’s been a long time because all my family members had been in a rush and it was difficult to have a holiday in same day! 
But miraculously my father and my mother had no work day. Also my young brother had no club activities. So I took a rest day of part time job!! 


First in the morning, I went to Yonekura where is located in north part of Shibata city in Niigata prefecture for buy vegetable in a market. This market sells some vegetables made in this area with cheap prices. My father bought green onions and Japanese white radishes. On the other hand, I found broccolis!! These days, I like to eat it so I asked my father, “Could you buy this for me” “Yes, of course!!” I was happy and I couldn’t wait to eat.🤤

When we were walking in the market, something smelled sweet. That was “Oshiruko” that is a sweet dish, put azuki and mochi into  hat water. Surprisingly it was possible to eat free!!! It was really delicious and made me warm. I’d like to try to make it when I have a winter vacation!
 

In the vegatablr markt!!


After that, my family went to ramen shop that is called ”Vege Taro” where is located in next to Niigata Higashi AEON. It was a second time to visit there for me. This time, I had decided to eat 1kg vegetables ramen.
It was so dig!!! This ramen contains 1kg stir-fried vegetables and 150g noodles. It was surprise because vegetables are much more heavier than noodles!! However nevertheless its appearance, it was delicious!! I like this stir-fried vegetables!! If you want to eat ramen, why don’t you go and enjoy to eat delicious ramen at there?


Vegatables >>> Noodles!!


I was able to enjoy my holiday with my family!! I am looking for a day which I can go out with my family like that day!!

Thank you for reading!!

コメント

Mii Honda さんの投稿…
You enjoyed holiday with your family. It is good time! I was surprised to know the ramen contaning 1kg of vegitales! I have never eaten it, so I'd like to eat it sometime!
Wakaba さんの投稿…
“Vege Taro” ramen looks very delicious! I like ramen, so I would like to try it next time.
Anji さんの投稿…
This ramen looks really delicious! Which do you prefer, miso flavor or soy sauce flavor?

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10