🍊SOL#9

 "Practice"

Thank you for coming to my blog!!

This Tuesdays, we started practicing dance for show case in January.
This time, I choose new style of dance - Girls.
It needs to move feminine. That was so hard!!! I'll practice more!!


After practicing, I went to ramen shop that was called "Rachanya" with my club members!
That was first time for me to eat there.
I ordered a miso vegtable ramen!
Noodles were too thin, but the tast was good!!



Miso vegtables ramen


One of my friends ate a fried rice.
It was looked so delicious! I want to eat it next time!

Next day, I practiced dancing with my friends after school.
It was a really nice weathers, so we enjoyed it!!



Had Fun!!



I have enough time to practice until show case in January.
I'll do my best to do good performance!!

Thank you for reading!!










 

コメント

Keita Komoro さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm Keita. The dance is very cool! I am not good at dancing, so I would like you to teach me how to dance well!

Nanako さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm nanako. Good luck with your dance performance! I'd like to dance too!
kana maruyama さんの投稿…
Eating a ramen after exercise is very delisious, isn't it?
Kaho さんの投稿…
Hi, I am Kaho. The ramen look so delicious!
Rena's Life さんの投稿…
Hi, I am Rena. I want to that ramen!!

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10