🍊SOL#13

"My Winter Vacation"

Happy new year!! And thank you for comming to my blog!!


Today, I'd like you to tell you about how I spent winter vacation!!

 Dinner on 12/31, I had been waiting that time because I am able to eat my most favolite food - Sushi!! Sushi is too expensive to eat usually a lot. But the last day of the year is diffrent from usuall. My parents buy a lot of sushi for my family!! I was so happy to eat many really delicious sushi!! This year they prepared crab!! That is because my mother and my grandmother really like it!! To say honest, I do not like to eat crad. But I tried to eat it this time!! That was more delicious than I expected!! 


Dinner on New Year's Eve


 Every New year's eve, I dicided to eat ice cream in midnigt😂 It was hard for me to chose it. But, this year I chose one of my favolite ice cream. The product mane is "MOW PRIME -Butter cookies and cream cheese-". "MOW" is known as creamy ice cream in each flaver. But I think this flaver is most creamy because it contain cream cheese. But not too sweet and easy to eat. Also crispt butter cookies match it really well. I recomed this ice cream flaver to you! Plese try to eat it!!


Ice Cream 💗


Do you know "Matumaeduke(松前漬け)"? This is a food my mother makes as a new year dish. I like it very much! It contain Kazunoko, Kaibashira, dried Japanese white radish, dried kelp and spuid. The tast is salty. So it is good to eat it with rice. My parents said that it is great to eat it over drinking alcoholic beverage. I'll be able to drink it next year, so I'd like to try to drink with "Matumaeduke"!!


Matumaeduke


One day in winter vacation, I drew picture whis my mother. We drew charecter in the Apothecary Diaries(薬屋のひとりごと). My friends really likes this novel and she told me that anime version will start. So I started to watch it with my mother. Now we enjoy watching it! I am not good at drawing but it was really fun for me!!! When I have time to drawing, I'd like to draw my favolite charecter more!! 


The Apothecary Diaries


I was happy to eat a lot of delicious food in winter vacation!! I had really good time, so I try to study hard until this semester end!! How do you spend your winter vacation? please tell me! 

Thank you for rading!!!


 

コメント

Keita Komoro さんの投稿…
Hi, I'm keita. I used to hate Matsumae pickles, but recently I've learned to eat them.
Rui Fujisaki さんの投稿…
Your New Year's Eve dinner looks so luxurious and delicious.
Kaho さんの投稿…
Hi,I am Kaho.MOW PRIME -Butter cookies and cream cheese is looks delicious.
Natsuki Inukai さんの投稿…
Cute maomao😻

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10