🍊SOL#15

 “Evants in this week “ 

Thank you for coming to my blog!! I’d like to tell you about some experiences that I have in this week. 

I bought a new umbrella because the one that I was used before broken. With this timing I decided to buy new key-chain that was attached to umbrella. I want to key-chain of “Obungusan” in a capsule toy. Obungusan is a character. It looks really cute!! I was happy to get it!! 




This week, I had a dance showcase!! I performance one of the dance style - Girls. It was the first time for me to do it. Some movements was so difficult and I had confused. However thanks of teach from members, I was able to do good movements and performance!! It was really fun!! I really want to try to do new style of dancing and get better!!


💟❤💜


After I entered this university, I joned dance club activity a lot. It was really amazing time. I am happy to dance many times and met nice members. I'll practice more to be get better this year!! 


Thank you for reading!!  






コメント

Mii Honda さんの投稿…
Obungusan is very cute! I have never seen your performance, but I thought it was cool that everyone was posed together in the pictures!

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10