🍊SOL#17

 " End of This Semester " 

Thank you for comming to my blog!! 
Congratulations!!🎉 We finished this semester!! I think you had a lot of busy and work hard days this semester. So let's take a break and enjoy spring vacation!!
   

In this blog, I want to share you about some events after ending of this semester.


In Tueseday, I took a Fluency-test. And my semseter had finished!! In the lunch, I and my friends went to "Shabu-shabu" restaurant near by the UNP. We were really looking for this time. I reduced my breakfast, so I ate a lot. I enjoyed not onlt meat, but also curry and rice, ice cream and salad!! We talked a lot over eathing. I'm so happy that I have friends who can be consulted and halp each other. In this semester, I could do my best anytime thanks of theirs. They motivated me in many times. I was able to complete a difficult tasks. Also they always make me smile. Every day were really fun!! Next semester, we will go to different course. To say honest, I am sad. I wanted to study with them a lot. But I promised that having lunch together. I am looking for that time.


😋


After eating a lot, We went to a facility to dance!! We are all in the dance clud in this university. This time, we practiced some Japanese boys group dance. (The reason is my friends are really fun of them. But I'm not familiar💦) It was a lot of fun!! Some movements were difficult!! We practiceed 2 hours!! At first, we was dancing with smile, but in the end I am not able to move. Also difficult to keep standing😂I want to practice more and be better!! 


💗💗💗


This semeter was really busy for me. Always I was hard and difficult to gat own time. I have to think about my future. I'll do my best to spend good vacation without regrects!! 










コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello! I'm Yu.

🍊SOL #1

🍊SOL#10